Booking and Payment Terms
Bookings shall be confirmed in writing. Bookings shall be considered confirmed only when the booking is accompanied by a deposit valued at 50% of the safari price or as per agreement with the Tour consultant, and whose receipt has been acknowledged by our bank. The remaining balance must be paid 30 days before the tour starts.
* 100% for bookings made and confirmed within 30 days and same day of departure
Payment can be done though wire transfer or credit card. Credit card attracts 3.5% surcharge of tour price. Wire transfer or direct deposit does not attract any surcharge. Payment is done though Southern Valley Safaris Account.
All bank charges are to be settled by the client or agent respectively. This includes transaction fees charged by our bank. The amount shown on the invoice is the amount that needs to reflect in our account and should bank charges have been deducted, we would have to invoice you subsequently
Subject to Hotels and lodges conditions to apply
– 1 bonafide tour leader after every 15 paying clients up to a maximum of 4 – will get free accommodation in half twin (i.e. sharing room). If staying in single, single room supplement will be charged accordingly. The tour leader is free only on accommodation, but other extras i.e. flights and all optional services are charged accordingly.
– We are a tour operator and travel agent. We do not own any airlines, hotels, lodges or other accommodation facilities of our own. We will arrange hotel/accommodation bookings, flight tickets and other travel services only as your agent. You are therefore also subject to the additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of such third party services. We do not accept any liability for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of the acts omissions or defaults of any such supplier or third party. However, we will always endeavor to contract services of companies which in our discretion, deliver the services in the appropriate quality while adhering to the laws of the land
– Drinks: These are NOT included in our costs.
– Visa: All nationals will require visas for TANZANIA. We recommend that where possible clients to attain their visas in advance, although they are available upon arrival in TANZANIA.
– Shopping Trips: Driver/Guides will only stop at the shops/curios stall, which are recommended by Holidays to Tanzania / Southern Valley Safaris
– Liability: Holidays to Tanzania acts as agent for hotels, transportation services and facilities provided by other parties, firms or corporations and cannot be held responsible for delays, loss, damage, injury or accident, change of itineraries which may occur through the negligence of any individual or company entrusted with such service.
– The rates quoted are subject to change without prior warning or should there be any increases in Park Fees, Fuel, or Vat, Third Party Services or any other circumstances beyond our control in the countries featured in this quote/booking.
– Holidays to Tanzania cannot be held responsible should airlines discontinue flights on certain routings or change scheduled timetables resulting in missed connections etc. Should an amendment in a routing or itinerary be necessary we will requite you accordingly.
– Take precautions against malaria prior to the commencement of your holiday. Contact your pharmacist for advice.
– Force Majeure : The Company cannot accept any liability or pay any compensation in respect to delays or lack of performance affected by ‘force majeure’.
Force Majeure means any event which the Company has no control over and even in circumstances where all due care was taken the event could not have been avoided or foreseen. This includes events such as war, or threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire and all similar events outside the Company’s control.
– Insurance: It is strongly advised that all clients take out adequate insurance cover such as cancellation due to illness, accident or injury, personal accident and personal liability, loss of or damage to baggage and sports
– All baggage and personal belongings of any traveler will be the traveler’s risk. It is your obligation to ensure that you meet the baggage regulations of the airlines and charter companies that you will be using. If necessary, be insured against loss or damage for which holidays to Tanzania will accept no responsibility.
– The client accepts that all tours are of an adventurous nature and involve an element of personal risk. Neither the Company nor any of its agents can be held liable in any way for any injury, loss of life or damage to property, howsoever caused. The client hereby indemnifies the Company and will hold the Company, its agent, assigns and servants harmless from any such claim.
In the event that you have any reason to complain, or experience any problems with your holiday, you must immediately inform the supplier of the services in question. If you are still dissatisfied, you must notify Holidays to Tanzania immediately to enable us to resolve the problem.